Saturday, April 13
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: 26AB; SDCC
Advanced Practice Provider Fee: $420
Candidate and Medical Student Fee: $130
Director(s): Christopher J. Neal, MD, FAANS
Assistant Director(s): Ann M. Parr, MD, PhD, FAANS
Faculty: Lawrence S. Chin, MD, FAANS; Aruna Ganju, MD, FAANS; COL Rechell G. Rodriguez, MD, FACP; Christopher I. Shaffrey, MD, FAANS; Mike Stewart; Reid C. Thompson, MD, FAANS; Stacey C. Wolfe, MD, FAANS
Learning Objectives: After completing this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Interpret an individualized behavioral report (Predictive Index) that provides insight into leadership and management styles.
- Summarize a personal Emotional Intelligence report that will help the attendees see where they are currently at and areas for personal growth.
- Recognize their Conflict Management style and how to use it for individual and team success.
- Discuss leadership and educational challenges.
- Recognize how personal well being is critical to success as a leader