Sunday, April 14
7:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: 26AB; SDCC
Advanced Practice Provider Fee: $315
Candidate and Medical Student Fee: $65
Director(s): Anil Nanda, MD, MPH, FAANS
Assistant Director(s): Gregory J. Zipfel, MD, FAANS
Faculty: Paul A. Gardner, MD, FAANS; Carl B. Heilman, MD, FAANS; Satoshi Kuroda, MD, PhD, IFAANS (Japan); Elad I. Levy, MD, FAANS, MBA; Michael J. Link, MD, FAANS; Akio Morita, MD, PhD, IFAANS (Japan); Nelson M. Oyesiku, MD, PhD, FAANS
Learning Objectives: After completing this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss Anatomical and technical pitfalls to a variety of intracranial lesions.
- Discuss approaches in complication avoidance, including intraoperative rupture with aneurysms.
- Discuss management in complications with intracranial vasospasm.
- Discuss complications with management of skull base meningiomas/gliomas/ acoustic neuromas.
- Discuss complication avoidance with transsphenoidal pituitary surgery/ endonasal endoscopy.