Sunday, April 26
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Advanced Practice Provider Fee: $250
Candidate and Medical Student Fee: $250
Welcome to a world of discovery, history, knowledge, imagination and adventure at the Boston Public Library. The Boston Public Library is the first free municipal library in the United States, opening its doors to the public on March 20, 1854. During the 2020 AANS Opening Reception, feel the warmth and inviting atmosphere as you explore this awe-inspiring National Historic Landmark’s many rooms, magnificent murals, sculptures, paintings and charming inner courtyard.
A ticket is required for this event.
One ticket is included with medical attendee, spouse and guest registrations.
- Adults: $250
- Children: $35 – Children’s tickets must be purchased in advance
Shuttle service provided from the convention center until 7:15 pm and from the following official AANS Hotels 6:30-9:30 pm from:
- Aloft Boston Seaport District
- Boston Park Plaza
- Courtyard Boston Downtown
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston – Downtown
- Element Boston Seaport District
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- InterContinental Boston
- Omni Parker House
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
- The Westin Boston Waterfront
- Yotel Boston