Continuing Medical Education Credits
This activity has been approved for 25.5AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nursing Contact Hours
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Ohio Nurses Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This program has the prior approval of AAPC for up to 4 continuing education hours. Granting prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor. The AAPC approval index number for the Pediatric Neurosurgical Coding: Current Challenges, Practical Strategies is valid to October 31, 2019.
Annual Meeting Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the most recent clinical and basic science research pertaining to the field of pediatric neurosurgery.
- Identify advantages to and opportunities for collaborative research.
- Discuss safety concerns within the NFL and their impact on youth sports.
- Identify opportunities for social media use in pediatric neurosurgery.
- Discover opportunities for involvement in global pediatric neurosurgery.