Claim Your CME
CME credits from all sessions, including ticketed sessions, must be self-reported online in MyAANS in order to receive credit and a CME certificate.
To self-report online:
- Visit MyAANS and log in with your username and password.
- Click on “My CME” in the menu to access your CME Dashboard.
- Choose “Self-report AANS CME.”
- Click on the “2019 AANS/CNS Section on Pediatric Neurological Surgery” event name.
- Enter the CME credits for the sessions you attended.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the page.
Please note that certificates will not be mailed or emailed after the meeting. The online certificate program is the only source for this documentation. Please contact the AANS at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.